Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Bible says psychics are EVIL. Is that TRUE?

(Originally posted April 24, 2011)

Just got a lovely email, asking me about a question that all of us in this "profession" have probably dealt with: "am I EVIL because I see things" ??

One thing I never had to deal with as a business analyst were questions as to whether my skill came directly from the DEVIL !!

But as a psychic, it comes up a lot and dealing with this question was something of a "rite of passage" for myself, too, when I was young (as I assume it was for many others).

In fact, I would be inclined to say that 35 years ago it was even worse for us than it is now. I remember watching a film on TV back in the mid-seventies (probably 1976 or 1977) called "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud" and even the idea of reincarnation was something NO ONE talked about. Ever. I wanted to know why these things were happening to me but there were very few outlets to learn. No internet, very few psychics.

There is still always the possibility that some right-wing Christian will legislate my career out of existence, too.

No comments: