Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Isagenix

(Originally Posted August 13, 2011)

Since I came back to the U.S. this week, several people (no lie) have approached me and asked for advice about working out. Since I haven't been inside a gym in 18 months, I found this a little "unusual". I joined the "Y" again yesterday, worked out for an hour and a half and did the same thing again today. Two 90 minute, very hard-core, workouts. After I finished, I got on the scale and it showed that I weighed 183.

183: THAT is impossible. I, literally, thought the scale was broken so I went to another scale: it also said 183. This was crazee . . . I don't even know how to fathom this number. I am 56 years old and have never weighed this much in my life.

Why is this significant? Because this time last year I weighed 158. This means that in the past year somehow I have gained 25 pounds, mainly muscle, 'cause I still wear the same clothes, without lifting -- and in 2 days here my arms and shoulders are, literally, popp'n.

The ONLY difference is a supplement called Isagenix.

Alicia turned me to to this when I was in Canada. She knows all this stuff -- I don't -- and since over the past year I have learned to listen to what she tells me about practically everything, I believed that if she felt this was good, then it was.

I can already see a difference in my arms and shoulders since yesterday (honest to God) and once I start working out again the way I used to -- if my muscle mass increases in a proportional ratio to my weight -- then who knows?

This stuff works. It really does. I don't even know what to say.

25 pounds of muscle in one year, without going to a gym and just doing bands and the old "bullworker" from the '70's for the past 18 months. I am going to "test-drive" this for the next 60 days and see what I can do but, if it continues . . .

Here is a link to find out more about isagenix: http://rocknrollpsychic.isagenix.com

No comments: