Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Death Letter Blues

(Originally Posted June 22, 2011)

I am doing more and more work with past lives lately so, by default, I have spent a lot time thinking about death.

It is kind of an interesting subject.

Really, in order to understand life, understand the hows and whys, I think it is kind of important to take a peek behind the curtains of the Great Beyond. As a clairvoyant and "remote vewer", I spend a big part of my day trying to see things in the "future", so why not point the lens towards what happens after we pass?

In fact, I do meditations many times where I slip into such a deep space, sliding away from breathing, shutting the motor down, slowing the pulse, slowing it all . . . down . . . and thus, as a result, I am, quite literally, pushing myself through the walls "between", sort of a re-birthing in reverse.

It is not for the meek or faint-hearted. It is, quite literally, a "trip" but 30 plus years of intense meditation has given me some of the best tools possible for making this journey. In order to "jump" between life and death, I have to push the envelope quite a bit -- it is the only way I have been able to slide into this space where I can, for instance, describe places as a remote viewer while driving home in rush hour traffic on the highway.

My mind has this "picture in a picture" thing that I doubt many people have -- but I do. I bring all this up to give you some idea as to how I have come to believe what I am about to tell you.

I believe, very strongly, that there is a divine essence -- call her God, Goddess, Nature, Pure Energy, Cosmos . . . whatever name rolls off the lips -- that permeates everything. We can see this, in a modest way, in the whacky world of quantum physics but then we are but simple creatures stumbling along in the palace with only a match and a short stick.

I also believe that (somewhere) there is a world that looks like ours, that feels (in some rather remarkable ways) like ours, where our soul essence (a small holographic slice of the totality of the divine essence) stops and "sits for a spell" in that in-between breath between one mortal coil and the next . . . 'cause I believe, too, VERY STRONGLY, that we slip in to a new suit of clothes in the same way, pretty much, that we step in to a new life, wrapping the skin and bones and muscles around us, with that new car smell, off to new adventures, new movies in the mind, that we can replay lounging around the world of the Spirit later on.

That's what it is, ya know . . . a chance to take pictures to play over again in the divine world of the spirit -- a game, but a game with a purpose, a chance to smell and taste and love with all our might, to rev the senses UP, to belly up to the smorgasboard of experience, to sample the beauty of love, of sex, of magical levels of accomplishment, tempered with drastic bungee jumps of the spirit in to states of despair, loss, a wild roller coaster ride but one amusement park passes into another, a century passes, a new life begins, and ends, and begins again.

There is no end -- death is a recall, a chance to trade the old Buick in for a new Lamborghini, or an '82 Yugo -- depending on one's needs and from that standpoint I make my choices, "buys me ticket" . . . knowing, as I do (in the ways in which one can possibly, truly know anything) that I will circle round this way once more and all my past triumphs, all my past failures, are but a day in the life . . . a chance to experience something magical.

Believing that life is magical is a choice, an attitude. It is the attitude I take towards this wild ferris wheel of ups and downs and to the extent that one can ever really enjoy one's time, I try hard to live fully awake, with no fears.

Not that I am totally fearless; of course, that's not true. But, still, many of the things that pass for supreme importance in the day to day tick tock world don't matter to me in quite the same way as, perhaps, they do others. I can walk in to the light of past lifetimes, castles, pretty girls, nights that were magical in some particularly magical way.

I see this not only for myself but for others, too. For example, in this particular lifetime, I know my "car" has some super fancy extras and I don't want to trade it in just yet. My turbo is rockn and I want to ride on down the road a few more miles before I turn off the key for the last time.

But my jolts in to death's realm, languidly rolling in the wild berries of her wisdom, has shown me that there is no fear "there", rather a beautiful respite and soon, from that magical world, the itch will once more need scratched and then my soul will fly through space/time into a new little body and the ride, once more, will magically begin.

No comments: