Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Speed Kills

(Originally Posted May 12, 2011)

I have taken sort of a "back seat" in making public predictions over the past 3-4 months; I'm in love, in Canada and not really in the mood so much to see earthquakes and floods and mass killings all in the name of corporate profits . . . but there are times when the pedal and the metal collide and, much as I want to stay in my "happy space", I feel this month is a "transition" time, and I expect the world to tilt sideways quite a bit in the next 3 weeks.

There are times of crisis when the world "bumps" . . . things speed up; people die, the world changes.

I believe the rest of this month is one of those times. Even with all the madness of 2011 so far, I think it will get nuttier still and WAY more violent before month's end.

There are times when the world "speeds up" -- the next 20 days are going to be one of those times. A dangerous time, it would not surprise me to see someone very big in the political world either pass away or face a major crisis before the end of May.

I still hold to my "prediction" of major, POSITIVE changes starting around late August of this year. But the winds are blowing very hot right now. Tempers are steaming.

It will get ugly . . . soon :(

No comments: