Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Corporate Rape of America and the Will to Overcome

(Originally Posted July 15, 2011)

I've made many dire predictions regarding the economy over the years -- told that they were "impossible" at the time, in retrospect they were, if anything, too tame. The economy is as fucked as I predicted, and has also stayed in this catatonic dysfunctional stupor as long as I said it would.

I spelled this out in great detail at the time. My predictions -- and my rationale for why it would happen the way it did -- are there for all to see online and in my book "Cognitive Dissonance and the Blowback Economy".

I have said for the past year or so that August, 2011 would be when things changed for the better. Since it is July, 2011, that means (if my prediction is to be correct) SOMETHING has to change -- dramatically, within the next 6 weeks.

Over the past 12 months I have REPEATEDLY said this -- in 2008 and 2009 there was NOTHING anyone could do to stem the rising turdpool floating their way; the boulders were going to land on our heads no matter what we thought, no matter what we did. It was inevitable.

At the time, I was called a pessimist. I was told to "think positive".

My response: "ok, I am POSITIVE the economy is gonna tank".

So -- there.

But now, it is different. It can go either way . . . we can collectively join together, work in a spirit of co-operation and stem the tide of greed and madness that has gripped the planet for too long.

Or we can turn a blind eye and walk towards an Orwellian nightmare. It really can go either way.

However . . . Together, if we choose, we CAN make a better world.

But to do that, we have to recognize that things have to change; people have to change; minds HAVE TO CHANGE.

Soon, there will be murders in the streets; a Bastille Day for the 21st Century . . . riots, revolution, a tiny bit of CHAOS preceding the new world. It is inevitable and it is not something I look forward to seeing. But, in my opinion, it IS inevitable. The world will soon change for the better -- but only after the dark days that are sure to come first.

Corporate greed knows no bounds except those that are forced upon it. The collective "will" of the "people" may soon provide the fulcrum for that resistant force to slow down its insidious growth. A world built upon principles of spirituality and kindness will soon appear. It will.

The days will grow dark; then suddenly light. An unusual predicition but one I stand behind.

The world will soon change -- in an instant.

The most magical year ever -- soon soon on our doorstep. The winds of change . . .

are

blowing.

No comments: