Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Remote Viewing and Non-Locality of Consciousness

(Originally Posted May 27, 2011)

I had a wonderful time the other evening on Melissa Frei's radio show "Voices From The Other Side" and we talked a bit about "remote viewing" . . . which is, basically, the visualization of places that are "someplace else".

Remote viewing is one of my claims to fame, I guess you could say -- and it is a magical experience when it happens. Seeing other places, either via the "astral plane" or some other mechanism is, to say the least, kind of a "trip" and in this note I want to talk a little about my theories as to how / why this "happens".

The basic mechanism for this revolves around the concept of non-locality of consciousness -- in essence, the ability to tap in to some quantum grid or hologram where information is "encoded" . . . based on one's "resonance", a person is able to tap in to this information grid and merge consciousness in such a way that the "viewer" can, literally, see "at a distance". It is really just like being there, too -- for me, I am always looking down and to my left, much like a bird might look down at the ground or a person in a small plane might see the landscape below.

Also: When I talk about people being on "the same wave length", I mean that in the most literal sense. It is this ability to tap in to the harmonic "wave pattern" of the place that allows an individual to "remote view" . . . sometimes you can "tune in" -- like tuning the radio dials looking for a particular station -- by holding an object or using specific geographical coordinants but for me it is easiest by tuning in to an individual . . . sort of like reading their minds -- or better yet, "sharing" their minds.

The information, for me anyway, has to be consciously "held" by another individual for me to "go there". This is why, I believe, it is so difficult for me to find lost objects when I can go in to great detail on things like site analysis, for example, or describe houses and neighborhoods in such specific details.

The "thought/memory" exists "somewhere" and just like you might scan the phone book looking for your cousin's number, I can scan the collective memory banks to locate the place / object in question. However, when an object is "lost", many times there is "no memory to scan" and when I was younger I realized that I was VERY GOOD at describing where people had already looked and not so good at finding what they we looking for.

Another thing to consider with this involves OBE's -- Out of Body Experiences. When you are really locked in as a remote viewer, you are definitely (in the classical sense) "Out of Body" . . . but really, what does this mean?

If your consious vision is simply "seeing" a place then, to me, there is no OBE -- but on those occasions when you feel and see in specific detail, just like you are walking down the street, when you can, literally, turn left or right and go where you want, at that point you are, for sure, Out of Body, as your consciousness (from the standpoint of physical sensations) is more grounded in the place viewed than the physical space you occupied before "viewing".

There have been studies suggesting that not only energy, but also an object's history, is stored at a quantum level. I think it is this residual history that one taps in to as a remote viewer -- and also when one views "past life information", as well. By merging with the quantum field, in some sense analagous to David Bohm's theory of Implicate Order, one is able to merge with this coded material.

If this is so, then I believe this merger is done "outside the body" and, if true, that suggests that consciousness is not location specific -- in other words, we don't think "only with the brain" but somehow, instead, our "consciousness" merges with a grander, more divine "source" . . . it is this quantum memory that, in my opinion, "reincarnates", as well, and by "merging with the holographic energy source", one can slice and dice the memory banks for information . . . ie, psychic insights.

In my next installment, I will talk in more detail about "how" one can best get in to the proper "space" in order to allow this merger to take place . . .

Anyway . . . a brief exploration of the nuts and bolts of remote viewing and "cosmic consciousness" :)

No comments: