Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Talking with "Spirits"

I have kept them "out" (angels, spirits, old sea captains and funky mermaids who slide across the carpet) preferring instead to focus my laser beam on chakras and distant cities but as I have continued to let myself loose down the past life trail I see it's, indeed, a slippery slope and, as many of you already know, opening one door leads in to a hallway with 15 more . . .

I've seen these "other worlds" for over 30 years but, amazingly, I've kept it, for the most part (loud mouth that I am hahaha), to myself. It's close, very close, though, to the right time to write about ALL I see.

That would be the "Mystical Andini" . . .

But first, something of an inventory. My "opinions" as to just what it all means.

Past Lives -- Yes, I believe in "past lives" but not in the sequential, one after the other, way most people probably assume they must operate, if (in fact) they do operate. I believe there is a unique, spiritual essence that circulates through life after life and whacky as it must sound, I think we often lead lives in the same calendar time, but not on the same plane.

Say what?

I believe we live multiple lives in the same "year" but not in the same "reality" . . . my closest guess as to how this works is something akin to the old Jim Carrey movie "The Truman Show". Not sure how; sadly, I'm not that smart.

But I do believe it is more "mysterious" than 3-D reality would lead us to believe. Quantum physics gives us a clue as to how it might operate . . . but again, I'm not plugged in enough, or "cosmic" enough (yet) to figure it all out. But I promise you, it is stranger than what you think.

Spirits -- well well well, Alicia's house and yard right now is like a convention for angels and dead sailors and much as I realize that her clairvoyant boyfriend has a history of seeing things others don't -- this, somehow, seems "different". And the irony (or beauty) of it is that much of what they show me (and tell me, 'cause I've now added, and yes, Pamela Nine, I know you said this, "clairaudient" to my resume) is then validated by Alicia.

So -- what do angels in the yard and sea captains in the kitchen, actually "mean"?

Sadly, once again, my brilliance does not quite go quite far enough to actually "know" what it means. But, here is my theory. I think, much like "ghosts" leave something of an imprint in the ethereal dust of a particular locale, there is a spiritual "essence" that "somehow" permeates our "world" and it shows up (or crosses over) into a more physical 3-D space from time to time and is recognized as such by those whose antenna happen to have the right equipent or pass code to pick up their "channel".

I don't know if this is some karmic "pay per view" system or if some of us have the "dog whistle" channel hard wired into our internal satellite system straight from jump. My guess is that it's always there but there has to be a meeting of both the proper "receiver" and proper "signal" to see, hear, feel or sense it.

When the time is right, the weather is dandy and the mood is set -- THEN, voila, ghosts in the kitchen, angels on the back porch.

If that's "true" -- and I, personally, believe it is -- then that would suggest there is indeed some divine guiding hand behind what goes on . . . God.

So, for sure, I believe in a creative magical amazing creative force "somewhere" . . . this isn't some silly two carbons ran in to each other on the way to the store and life began by accident (so, dude, tell me why was the carbon driving in the first place hahaha).

I didn't graduate from college in the 1970's in part because I had to take science classes and I "knew" their "methods" would rot my brain and rather than pursue my academic professorial Harvard Grad School dreams, I passed on the "basic requirements" and began edging over to the mystical rebel outlaw side of town and never, quite, made it back :)

There is a purpose to life. It didn't just "randomly" happen. It "means something" !!

Once again, I am not smart enough to "know" what that purpose is -- but I "believe", with every ounce of my being, that God exists and, not only that, I belive God "slips in" from time to time to make things happen.

This, for those of you schooled in classical logic, means I believe in "divine intervention" . . . what some call "miracles" and this isn't some bad Far Side cartoon but a true, touched by the hand of the Spirit manifestation. I do, again with all my heart, believe in "miracles" performed by a divine spiritual source, either God or one of God's "peeps".

So . . . once again, another status update greater than 420 characters that has gotten out of hand :)

But, a little bit (more) of what I think . . . and why. Thanks for hangin' with me.

Believe in miracles and know, deep down in your gut, there is a touch of the Divine in all we do. That is my thought for this morning. Peace and love to all :)

No comments: