Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love Story

*Originally posted April 5, 2011

Since Alicia and my appearance this morning on Morrighan Lynne's radio show, I have received so many lovely heart-felt emails. Amazing -- Thank you !!

But, here is the bottom line. I was alone, and had thought, like many who wrote me, that perhaps a real true love would never come my way again. Too old, too strange, too something . . . all these thoughts ran through my head, right? Sound familiar?

But IT did; it found me, after, somehow, I FIRST found myself. That's the key, ya know -- knowing yourself, being content with who you are, comfortable in your own skin.

Love is fabulous. It is magical. It makes the world go ROUND :)

Indeed, it does.

But . . . if it can happen for me, it can also, most definitely, happen for you, too. Believe in yourself; believe in your own self worth . . . love matters and it is there for all of us. We just to have to first step through the door, the one marked "fear of being found out".

We ARE worthy -- somewhere there is another soul who will get you, if you're kind and compassionate and show him or her love. Don't worry about not being good enough, 'cause you are. That is my message for this evening.

We all deserve love . . . my truest greatest hope is that you find it, as I have found it, because when you do, slowly, but surely, you will march to a different beat and the love that oozes out of you will help make a more beautiful world -- for all of us. I wish you love, truly, truly I do :)

"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit." - Peter Ustinov

No comments: