Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Separation

*Originally posted January 15, 2011

It's really interesting how each year over the past 5 my predictions for the upcoming year's "trend line" were all thought unlikely to happen (and, of course, for the most part the year did, in fact, play out pretty much just the way I said it would) and it holds true again this year, too -- only in a completely different way. In the past my "predictions" were seen as perhaps too harsh, foreclosures and floods, bankrupt state's, massive long-term unemployment, political corruption and wars that dragged on and on and ON -- while this year seems, so far, like Hell Reborn yet I keep saying it will be a wonderful vibrant positive time.

I still believe that and will say it again -- 2011 is a magical year. You'll see over the next 12 months that's true, no matter what happens until then. I also believe this will be a "sorting out" year . . . not between "the haves" and "the fucked" (my rather accurate, I think, description from back in 2007 of the "two classes" to emerge from what I kept shouting would soon be a very DRAMATIC economic "correction") . . .

but between "the attuned" and "the tone-deaf".

This is THE YEAR when the spiritually attuned "see" . . . when the promises of the heart and the faint echoes of the spirit begin to make sense. The energy is different now, the air is different . . . the wind will blow in the direction of good for those who can feel her breath; the sky will turn colors for those with eyes perceptive enough to see the variants . . . for those "plugged in" to their spiritual core, THIS is the beginning of something truly beautiful.

No comments: