Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Business, Intuition and the World of Tomorrow

*Originally posted February 20, 2011

I wrote the Disaster Recovery Plan for Enron -- and much as this may sound like the punch line to an old joke, it is, quite literally, the truth. I have managed projects at some of the largest companies in the world.

I also have another fairly unique piece of vocational history. I am a psychic, a very well known psychic, arguably one of the best "remote viewers" in the world, and just as I warned execs at CSC, who had a $1.1 Billion outsourcing contract, that all was not well at Enron, then considered the most innovative company in the world, I also "predicted" years in advance the economic downturn, at a time when few were able, or willing, to see it.

Douglas Dean of the New Jersey Institute of Technology conducted a study analyzing the relationship between intuition and business success. Professor Dean found that 80 per cent of successful executives had above average precognitive powers. 'Success', for his study, was defined as doubling profits over a five-year period.

In a study conducted in 2006 (PRWeek/Burson-Marsteller CEO Survey), 62% of CEOs who were polled said they primarily use their "gut feelings" when making decisions.

Management professor Weston Agor of the University of Texas in El Paso found that of the 2,000 managers he tested, higher-level managers scored highest in intuition. Most of these executives stated that initially they gathered all the relevant information and data available, but if the data was conflicting or incomplete, they then relied on intuitive approaches to come to a conclusion.

The power to excel in the “Next Economy”, due in large measure to both the high levels of complexity and incredible (and increasing) speed of changes taking place, will come about, for many, by utilizing and mastering a combination of intuition and logic – a little bit Nostradamus, a little bit Sherlock Holmes.

I know something about this . . . as I went from being a nationally televised clairvoyant in the early ‘90’s to a $175.00 an hour Management guru just a few years later. With no business training and no college degree, I was able, in my forties, within 2 years, to start making over $25,000 a month as a Management Consultant. I continued to secure larger and larger contracts over a 10 year period until I decided to walk away from the corporate world and return to my “psychic roots”.

Over the past few years I have very purposely stayed away from the corporate world. I had my reasons. But the world of tomorrow is going to be a blend of many exotic flavors, a little bit of spice from many pots and business and metaphysics – in the past strange bedfellows – will soon blend in ways unimagined when I was a child but, truth be told, I saw all this so clearly even then and have built my life in sync with those childhood visions.

The world I saw as a child is, literally, materializing right before our eyes . . . right now. The rulers are the same but the rules, somehow, are different, nonetheless. Intuition – logic; spirituality – materialism, quantum leaps – slow steady growth; paradoxical, unorthodox, revolutionary, earth-shattering . . . all those words and more.

This world is what I have seen in my dreams and in the secret places in my heart my whole life; you may not see it just yet – but I do.

Intuition and Business; healers with a heart, entrepreneurs totally plugged in, governmental policies based on spiritual truths – utopia, nirvana, Heaven on Earth. I can’t express strongly enough how much I believe this world is on our doorsteps.

The old guard will soon be gone; the lions are waiting in the trees and soon, very soon, the veils will lift. I see it happening. Truly, I do.

No comments: