Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tootin' my own Horn :)

I am a good psychic (I think) but not always the greatest marketer . . . I have so many endorsements that, typically, I don't always bother to keep them. As it stands, I have almost 50 full pages of endorsements and emails and probably twice that many have been lost due to, simply, just not thinking to save them -- and this doesn't count my "first go-round" when I was on national television in the early '90's.

I take a lot of pride in the fact that when I do "readings" I give very detailed, specific information. My main "claim to fame" is describing locations and people as a "remote viewer".

Anyway, I was looking through them and decided to compile just a few.

The first one is transcribed from a phone call I received last week and the others are all emails I've received just within the past year.

1) Got this call today: I predicted a few months back for an unemployed client that he would get a job (a) working on airplanes for the Navy Dept, (b) in a another city in his home state (c) for a contracting company that issued checks from Maryland (d) at the end of January. He called to tell me he got a job working on Navy planes, in a city 6 hours from his home in NC and his checks were, in fact, issued in Maryland.

I predicted he would get the job at the end of January but he didn't get it until February . . . other than that, pretty much dead on :) . . . I insisted it would be a contracting company that had a contract with the US Navy and that it would involve airplanes, specifically planes for the Navy and that his pay checks would originate from Maryland (kind of an odd thing to say) AND that he would be forced to commute but it would still be in his home state -- just the other end of the state (which is exactly what happened) . . . I saw the job being from Maryland but he would be working in NC :)

2) Remember you did my readings before? back then, I have not thought about moving out of LA. and truthfully I didn't have some other guy either. but i DID!!!!! AND HE HAD CHIPPED TOOTH like you said!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really shocked. I'm not seeing him any more though.. like you said, I'm still with my boyfriend of that time when we talked, we are so much better now... ( you also said that the dynamics of the relationship will change) it did.

It's a long story but short, everything you said was sooooo true! !!! im really shocked at how correct you are. hahaha im sure you get this all the time, right?
well just like you said, I'm in San Francisco now!!!!!!

never have I ever imagined that I would move to SF.... damn
well i'm so thankful that i got to know you! cuz you gave me a great reading, also very inspiring too when I was really feeling down.

I'm getting my MFA here in san francisco! yayyyy It's a 3 year program so I won't be working for awhile. (you also told me that it would be some time later on )

well I just wanted to let you know that. you really helped me out a lot and I'm so thankful that you told me all those great inspirational words and told me to believe in myself..

thanks so much Andrew!

and you and your gf looks so good together!! :) have a great 2011 !!!

3) Andrew in your reading to me you described a place restaurant & bar... My favorite place. L shaped bar. Family & Friends would introduce me to my next Man in my life. You described him & everything. I am mindful of what you said. May 13th My Family & I are going to that place The Lonestar Steak House. :) I will keep you posted & Validated xxx Thank You! Love & Blessings xxx

((Andrew))) -- I had dinner with Family this evening at the L shape Restaurant & Bar... Update on your reading... In the middle of dinner a family member described like the man you said would hook this next relationship up (You described a man & woman helping out on the matchmaking)

he says to me, " I think I know someone who may like to take you out." Hmmmm, it surprised me when this family member said this. I thought about what you said. I didn't ask him to describe the man for the focus was on my Daughter's Birthday & We were celebrating Mother's Day at the same time. All Grandma's & Even Great Grandma was there.... I will keep you posted... Love & Blessings xxx

4) Andrew. I wanted to thank you for your uncannily accurate prediction. I was asked by FEMA to give a group a real tour of the bayous and swamps here that has led to a job doing just that! EXACTLY like you said. I have to tell you I was not really buying the psychic stuff till you nailed it on the head!

I was talking to my girlfriend in New Orleans and told her what you said even down to the long gate and she is UH UH and I'm Yeah huh! He did it. She was amazed!

I asked her to pull the archived show and she is blown away! She asked if you knew me prior and I am like NO I didn’t know the guy from Adam! I can’t tell you how you have made me reevaluate everything or how positively you have changed my life! You RAWK! Love ya man!”

5) Just wanted to let you know you were right about the pension for my husband. We got a call Fri said the papers don’t match on the amount and that there is a lot of money missing. they said they were going to close the case until they read the papers on this. They are launching a full investigation on this in 10 days.

No comments: