Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

May You Live in Interesting Times

*Originally posted January 21, 2011

2011 -- soon the shit and the fan may have kind of a dangerous collision once the light bulbs turn on in those who advocated a radical conservative agenda ('cause they wanted to be part of the "group") -- not realizing that the "other" group, the one they looked down upon, would soon include them. Spring will be that "interesting time" the Chinese talk about. But, no matter, this is still a magical year . . . however, as Carl Jung once told us, "there is no coming to consciousness without pain."

That pain is right around the corner.

A plan, executed with ruthless skill, designed to destroy the middle class and steal the only thing people truly have, the value of their labor. A dangling carrot, boiled in oil, cut off right before unbelieving eyes. You've been fucked, and not in the happy oh baby orgasmic kind of way. I have offered dire economic predictions every January for the past 5 years and this, in one sense, is no different.

Back in 2007, I started publicly saying that soon States would go bankrupt -- something I don't remember other psychics, or anyone else for that matter, talking about. All part of an interesting, planned in advance, assault on the working class :( . . . I also said there would be "ghost towns" and I wasn't talking about Sunnyvale, South Dakota.

Major cities, with no work, no funds to maintain themselves . . . not a fun time.

And there's more. I wrote about it and did over a thousand hours on air talking about it . . . that "unbelievable ridiculous scenario" that I outlined, in detail, has played out almost exactly as I said it would . . .

I predicted radical reductions in state services, radical reductions in the number of policemen and firemen, predicted a public education system in crisis (I mean, who wants poor kids who can think) . . . basic infrastructure problems at every turn . . . we now have counties digging up paved roads and using gravel, cities without enough electricity to burn street lights, "brown outs" with no district fire departments -- here is a direct quote of mine, from 2007-2008, that I repeated quite a bit.

I said soon "if you have a fire in your home you had better have your Master Card ready and your Fire Safety Provider on speed dial . . . or bummer fuckn day."

So, with the wind in the sails that comes from a history of betting against the house -- and winning . . . I expect March and April to be, how should I say it, "stressful".

However, no matter what happens over the next few months, I still believe 2011 is a golden time . . . I do; there are still heads left to roll, futures to be destroyed, dreams to die. But, even still, 2011 . . . ultimately . . . is when things begin looking up.

Just not quite yet.

No comments: