Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

TRANCE FOR MAY TIION

(Originally Posted October 28, 2011)

Just so we're clear: I don't see the world "ending". The Mayans were lovely people, I am sure, and much more in tune than most of us, but whether you believe their calender "ends" today or December, 2012 -- either way I see the next few years as INCREDIBLY POSITIVE times. I don't believe we will end up in FEMA camps, I don't believe HAARP will destroy the ozone or cause tsunamis for years on end, I don't see anyone being vacuumed up to Heaven with 143,999 of their fellow white Republican friends . . .

I believe we are moving in to a beautiful period. But to appreciate beauty, you have to FIRST have an eye for beauty and to tap in to the spiritual bounty on your doorstep you have to clear the clutter from your mind so you can take that first step towards spiritual liberation.

Your mind is a prison but you, believe it or not, are the jailer. You, personally, have to key to unlock that door . . . and step in to a new world. Stop looking for the end; start finding the beginning.

The most magical time EVER -- but only if you break free of the limitations YOU impose upon yourself. A time of great spiritual treasures, unfolding.

I try, in my limited way, to express the concept of "possibilities" in pretty much everything I write, and everything I do-- what is it possible, really, for any of us "to achieve"? What skills do people really have? And, to me anyway, the most important question: Is there a divine connection to a repository of talents and information that we all, potentially, can tap in to?

I think the next few years is more about that than anything else -- tapping in to that divine reservoir of possibility.

Part of my rationale for publicly saying "X is gonna happen" is to show, in whatever graphic fashion I can, that the ability to truly perceive future events exists. Some people have questioned the legitimacy of me "putting it out there" but there is method to my madness. I am not a psychic -- although that is my "tag line".

My quest is to find the trail that leads to full recognition of the Divine powers we are heir to -- and, with that knowledge, I hope to find ways to "achieve" that seem "beyond" our normal capacity. This is about "finding God" -- not developing my "psychic abilities". That is simply a by-product of the quest. Each step is just part of a bigger piece of theatre, one line following another.

This also ties in with the time we are moving in to -- a time of greater opportunity.

Truthfully, at a high level, I believe everything is pretty much "pre-planned" according to some cosmic blue print and my life, both public and private, has been "timed-out" in order for me to have the greatest impact . . . designed to elicit the largest audience at the proper time. I am patient -- because I see the end-state. A hired gun, with a mission.

I am not a psychic; rather, I am not ONLY a psychic -- I am a Magician.

But then -- SO ARE YOU !!

This morning, talking to my baby sister in Jordan, Lynn Brucker, she asked me "what it all means -- what's coming next?" My answer was this:

TRANCE FOR MAY TIION

So . . . let's break it all down:

TRANCE: being in a state of heightened awareness, an altered state but a state of bliss, ecstasy . . .

FOR: being positive, being in favor of something, putting out an effort to make things happen . . .

MAY: permission to proceed; a permission, by the way, YOU give yourself. God is always there, allowing you to move forward but you have learned not to trust. Your conditioning suggests the universe is dark, forboding -- the arms of opportunity come with a price . . .

TIION -- just like the old adage "there's no I in team", here we have two "I's" -- the I that is you and the I that is God, connected, like cosmic Siamese twins.

TRANCE FOR MAY TIION -- the time for lift off is now. The world is not going to end. For some of us, and this could (and should) be you, as well -- it is just about to truly begin :)

No comments: