Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Days are on their Way

(Originally Posted November 4, 2011)

I am an "emotional psychic" in that I tend to tap in to people's emotions first and then reverse-engineer reasons WHY they feel that way. This is one of the reasons I was able to make predictions about the economy a few years back because I felt this "sad cloud" blowing my way and I tried to break down what was causing it.

Now, of course, the world is in a sorry state, sold down the river by a bunch of arrogant and greedy white boys who didn't plan very well for the rainy day they've unleashed upon the planet . . . but -- even with all of that, the "emotional body" of the earth and the collective energy of the creatures on the earth, going forward, seems happy. There is a smile in the ether, where lately there had been a frown and such anger !!

To me, this can only mean one thing. Soon, more and more people will feel that sense of happiness and optimism. The world is, slowly but surely, getting better.

This is a bold thing to say . . . but just like in 2008 and 2009 when people said to me "think positive" about the economy and I said, "OK. I'm positive !! The economy is gonna crash !! You happy?" -- now I am equally positive that within the next year or so people's perceptions of how things are going will improve. There is a sense of optimism floating out of the cosmic TV tower I tap into. It may not be here, yet . . . but it's coming. Truly it is coming.

I guarantee it.

No comments: