Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

August 16th

(Originally Posted October 8, 2011)

I have compiled all my posts from August 16th and 17th and collected them here. I think, in restrospect, they are kind of interesting.

*******************

I have said, right out loud, that the next 6 months would be the most "interesting" 6 months in history. I stand by that statement. If there was EVER a time to look for a second coming or some light from the sky, now is the time. The world is about to change -- in an instant . . a time to find God. Ethics, compassion MATTER . . treat others as you would hope they would treat you. A magical time . . . right now.

The "Christ Consciousness" is there for all; it is a feeling, a knowing, that comes from "within" you . . you don't need a church or a collection plate to find it, to walk in its Golden Light . . listen to yourself, really listen . . be kind to others. The most magical 6 months in history is about to begin.

TONIGHT is when the world changes . . . the clock begins to tick. The seals are broken . . . some of you will no doubt think I'm crazy, but others "know", in the secret chambers of their heart, that I am telling the "truth"

The world is about to get better -- believe in yourselves. The changes I see are for the best . . . love matters, feel and be love and you will fly, like a bird in the sky :) . . . I believe things will change towards something beautiful. You will all make it happen. That is my prediction.

Those of us who want to make a better world will soon have the chance to do so -- ethics, love . . . these are STRONG, powerful things. Those who walk in darkness will stumble . . a magical time -- now is, literally, when it begins !!

In the past I have made specific "predictions": the economy is gonna do this, it is gonna flood, etc etc etc . . . yes/no: are they right . . . or are they wrong? Tonight, I speak in riddles. It is up to you (if you choose) to make sense of them for yourselves. There is no ABSOLUTE answer . . it is a feeling and you either "feel it" or you don't. You either love or you don't. This isn't multiple choice; it's an essay question and each of us has to write the script ourselves.

Make the decision, tonight, that you will love yourself -- even if it is only for a few minutes. Self-love changes you and THEN you change the world around you. The revolution, truly, comes from within. The world is governed by people who hate themselves -- don't let their self-loathing break the light that shines within you :) . . you can change the world, once you give in to love. Put the ego aside, find love and everything else will take care of itself.

I was on national TV 20 years ago, had a newspaper column and a gig on the morning show of the biggest rock station in town. I was "The Psychic Adonis" -- a psychic glam boy with groupies and a rep for never being wrong. I knew how to be a "star" but that wasn't what I wanted . . I don't need to make public predictions any more. Maybe I will; maybe I won't . . My "job", though, is to help people "find" their own "light" within. I will speak in riddles because riddles are the only real "truth".

I don't need to "make things happen"; I am a happening already and the world will turn towards me, like the sunflower towards the sun.

The world is different because "free will" is now on sale. In the past I made "predictions" because those events were inevitable. NOW, the training wheels are off, boys and girls. Now you are free, more than ever, to choose . . choose wisely . . because true happiness is within your reach. A magical time -- those who wish to fly will be given wings. I see it . . . and know it. Some of you WILL fly . . higher than you ever dreamed possible :)

And on August 25th, I posted this: I wasn't kidding last week, on the 16th, when I said that the world would start spinning wildly and that things would happen at speeds never seen before . . . the earth is trying to find a balance. This storm is likely to be an unpleasant one; it is time to find your inner compass and follow it. The clock started "ticking" 9 days ago; it will continue to tick louder and louder until you "hear it".

No comments: