Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hand in Hand with my Angels

(Originally Posted October 31, 2011)

I wasn't afraid to walk away from a very lucrative career (and I am talking my corporate consulting career) to say what I felt about fairness and justice. Being a "corporate whistle blower" is probably one of the loneliest, most frightening things you could ever do. THAT was tough . . . Later, as a psychic, I wasn't afraid to say that things were going to happen that were perhaps not "ideal" when I was certain that was the way things were headed . . .

There is a price tag for everything. Now we are moving into a space/time "wrinkle" where those of you TRULY willing to embrace your spiritual essence can grow, quickly and beautifully. But growth to many is frightening. Better to stay in my small world than take a chance towards something bigger. I understand that, of course. The mind prison is subtle, but all powerful . . .

Now I am saying "wait, things are going to get better. There is love, magic, beauty -- right at your door step" . . . and I feel, truly feel, this frightens people more than anything I've ever said. Why? It is fascinating, but I think it is true.

The fear of something truly good is more frightening than the fear of something "negative". I have walked on the edge my whole life, I guess you could say -- not because, as some have surmised, that I was self-destructive but instead because I believed I was moving towards something magical -- and that I was never moving alone . . . there were always guides, spirits, angels following me, holding my hand. I believed it then and, of course, I believe it now.

There is a spiritual world as real as the world "you see". Now is a magical time to awaken to that world. It is closer now than ever; spiritual energies are heightened. Love is available -- because their is a greater hunger for love, because so many people have been on love "fasts".

There is a spiritual hunger, as well, because for years and years people have lived on spiritual junk food, empty calories for their soul. Now is the time. NOW is the time.

To fly . . .

No comments: