Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Prophecy: Not a Prediction

I predicted the economic "downturn", I predicted the great floods of 2010, I predicted plasma TV's and digital photography and wireless internet, I predicted record deals and movies deals by the score . . . I also predicted a social revolution in the United States that would start in September, 2011. My "track record" -- for all to see, because I am not shy about saying what I think -- is not 100% of course, but is pretty good.

I bring this up so you will put what I am about to say in a certain "context" . . . NOW YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY !!

Let me repeat that: Now you have the chance, truly, to take the bull by the horns, use love and compassion, and re-direct the course of history. In 2008, I said there WAS NOTHING that would stop the economic tsunami coming our way. People didn't want to hear that but from my vantage point it was true.

THIS IS ALSO TRUE: NOW, it IS possible. It is possible to CHANGE the way of the world and make the world a better place. The energy moving that direction is strong; keep it going and the world will, poof, be filled with love. AND THAT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL . . . it's possible, truly possible . . .

now :)

No comments: