Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Letters of Love

(Originally Posted October 8, 2011)

‎I, along with several others, was tagged in a comment this morning by Glenna Erickson Bain that asked this question:
I'm curious: What was one of the most satisfying questions anyone ever asked you?

Here is where I jumped in, with a response to a comment by my friend, Barbara Mackey.

Barbara Mackey:
Their all X rated and Funny...

ME:
Barbara Mackey dear cute blond psychic girl -- hi, I feel as if my etheric body is somehow out of alignment due to a badly constricted root chakra . . . is chakra alignment a service you offer hahahahaa :)

Barbara Mackey:
I think we're the consumate..Bad..girl,boy..
combo...

Glenna I know you want serious...sorry..but I'm in one of those moods..xo

Andrew and I are obviously twins separated at birth,,,by...different parents.??

ME:
Dearest Barbara Mackey -- ever since my first month of cable television, I have dreamed of the day when I could call you -- oh beautiful blonde TV GODDESS so in touch with the cosmic mysteries -- my lawfully wedded wife. Please, dearest Barbara Mackey, look, with those pools of loveliness that are your eyes -- into your crystal ball and tell me what date that shall happen, when you and I are one, bound together. Also, my darling one, could you perhaps offer a bit more of your psychic advice as to my future business opportunities. I have no money now to pay you -- as I am saving for our future together -- but once we are married, I will sing your praises to one and all and you will be showered with riches as I am showered by the steamy nights of our love. Oh my darling, please email me your response. My heart is beating faster faster -- oh can such love be true ????

Alicia Kent:
How come Barbara gets the ones who can spell....

Barbara Mackey:
Wow such a smoozher!...Sorry my Venus is in Capricorn..It take us 10 years to figure out if we even "Like" someone...Try that on someone whose Venus is Pisces...

Alicia...ya gotta love um...

ME:
oooohhh dear Miss Alicia Kent. You don't know me -- but I have observed your beauty here on MY FACE for many months. How is it possible such loveliness can exist. I feel a connection to you -- is this karmic, perhaps -- and would love to meet you so that we can explore this powerful connection. I am temporarily in Africa helping starving children as well as developing a vaccine to save the dwindling Giraffe population . . normally I would not reach out to you in this way if I was not already certain that we were soul mates bound together through our lifetime of passionate sexual escapades in Lemuria AND Atlantis, as well as our lifetime under Ramses II when I saved you from certain death and so please wire money to me here, in care of Western Union in Peoria, Illinois. My personal broker will then make all arrangements for my safe passage to Canada and perhaps you and I can work together to make this world a better one for our tall long-necked friends. I wait for your wire (transfer) with bated breath. Signed, Fabio Cosmico-Smyth Jones III

Alicia Kent:
Yay...I got one who can spell...I better get right on wiring that money ♥ But I think it was actually monkeys.....

ME:
oh my darling Alicia Kent -- if it is monkeys you love, then I will devote my attention to finding a way to make their world a better one. Perhaps we can spend time here together in Africa, under the hot sun, our bodies bound tightly one upon the other, our passions as bright as the lovely African horizon . . . your magnificent thighs remind me so much of the tigers and leopards who move so majestically . . . please, my darling, do not deny yourself this chance to feel our fiery passions erupt. My palace is warm and inviting -- although through a small governmental oversight it is currently in the hands of an evil ruler who refuses to allow me back on to my rightful property without first paying 125,000 Canadian dollars in ransom. I have sadly used most of my vast wealth in paying tariffs on Giraffe vaccine, but isn't the life of one of these noble creatures worth it. My love grows for you with each passing moment. Please send the money now -- I am on fire for you and afraid if I wait much longer I will be nothing but a hot, deeply satisfied pile of ash and cinders. OH OH OH . . . my darling darling Alicka.

Alicia Kent:
What can I say...

ME:
Say??? Why, say you feel the fire burning in you as it does so deeply within me. Oh, dearest rich Canadian woman Alicia Kent, my love for you grows and grows. Dearest one, come hold ME !!!! NOW !!!!!

Alicia Kent:
I see romance novels in your future....

ME:
oh my darling we will make our Romance, our love, one the poets will sing about -- if only I had the words to truly express your loveliness, to give one hint of the flame burning deep within my loins . . . our passion is one for the ages. Oh glorious glorious night of fiery passion . . . oh glorious glorious love. Come, hurry Alicia Kent . . . I need my darling Alicka, here in my matrimonial bed !!!!! I am burning UP with desire !!!!

No comments: