Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

San Francisco / Psychic Readings / Acting / "Stuff"

Well, I have been back in the SF Bay Area for a week and I have to admit I feel much more at home here than I did in LA. So far, I haven't really missed Casperville, but that could change. The "acting thing" . . . well, truthfully, I LOVED IT and do miss it. But it is more my "speed" here in Northern California and so -- for now, this is where I plan to stay.

Hopefully, I will have opportunities in the future to work again as an actor. And, it is absolutely my intention to work in both LA and San Francisco. That is the plan . . . so fingers are crossed. There are people I want to work with in Los Angeles and I intend to do that -- soon.

Now that I have settled in a bit, I am feeling the desire (again -- just like everyone said I would hahahaha) to start working again as a psychic. I guess it's true -- I really can't quit. So, I have changed the website back to reflect the fact that I am doing readings once more.

Sometimes the madness of the profession -- well it wears you out. But I have been on a hot streak now for quite a while and right now I feel in many respects that I am truly at the top of my game. I am not 99 % accurate -- no one is 99 % accurate -- but I have been truly locked in now and my "accuracy rate", I think, is pretty high.

I will also be making announcements in the very near future regarding my return to radio with some new (and old) guests. I am excited by some of the things on the horizon for my work in various media -- both in terms of format and location !!

Anyway . . . I am happy to be here. The floods are happening in one of my favorite places -- Nashville -- and that makes me sad but what will be, will be. Believe in yourself and put your faith in a benevolent God . . . the world is spinning sideways a bit now but soon, very soon, the true spiritual light will appear once more :)

"Truth comes as conqueror only to those who have lost the art of receiving it as friend." -- Rabindranath Tagore

No comments: