Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

2012

In the years leading up to the housing crisis and the "bailout" I was a pretty consistent voice saying "hey, there is trouble on the horizon; these housing prices can't continue to go up like this" -- to me a fairly simple economic observation that most people could have seen simply by comparing the escalating costs of homes relative to what seemed to be a stagnation in personal income. The math wasn't good.

My predictions about the economy were consistently poo-pooed as mad liberal Anti-American love it or leave it propaganda but there was one small thing about what I said that became fairly obvious -- but only much later.

I was almost always right.

In fact, my observations and predictions were not only totally contrary to the "common wisdom" -- even to what most people swore up and down was just plain common sense -- it was also (in the "New Agey" think positive reality is what YOU make it world) -- considered blasphemy . . . "if you just think positive, it will all be OK."

OK . . . "I'm positive. The income is gonna suck -- HARD!"

This year I have, once again, found a new out of nowhere prediction of gloom and doom that (a) people didn't want to hear -- or even imagine could be true and (b) turned out to be absolutely accurate. For those who follow my published predictions, you all know that to be my thoughts on the "great floods" for the Spring of 2010.

I said years back that "2012 Consciousness" would begin during the week of September 15, 2008. I specified the exact week that our "world would change".

That is the week that the word "bailout" first become part of our national "heritage" . . . and that word has opened the floodgates to a new form of personal consciousness in the Western World.

I have also said for the past 3-4 years that 2010 was the year people feared when they thought of 2012. I believe it is 2010 when the most destruction and "change" happens.

It is my belief that, in many ways, 12/21/2012 will be a lot like Y2K -- a lot of hype. There were plenty of people back then storing nuts for the winter (buying generators and toilet paper by the truckload) and I said at the time "this is NOT going to be a big deal".

Neither will 2012.

I believe that my "accuracy" in pegging the events of the past 4 years serves a higher purpose and I started thinking of it -- and decided to write this blog -- after reading my friend Alison Baughman's blog this morning about 2012 -- "what IF 10 % of the world's populace BELIEVED it was the end of the world and let their fears run wild?"

What then?

I used to joke that people said "oh, he's such a nice boy (referring to me) until he talks about the economy!!"

I tried to warn fellow psychics and "light workers" about the economy so they could prepare for the psychological problems that potentially would arise in the general population. Not a lot of people paid attention to what I was saying.

I am afraid that Alison is right -- and hopefully as a doom and gloomer about the economy and the environment who consistently seemed to know what was up, my wish is that people will hear me when I say "the world is getting better, not worse".

These are growing pains to a better world -- a world that will perhaps appear shortly after 2012. The trend, short-term, is down. But by 2012 it will start moving higher and higher :)

Here is a link to Alison's blog: http://visiblebynumbers.blogspot.com/2010/05/2012-ask-yourself-this.html

No comments: