Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another Past Life ??

I have written about my thoughts concerning my "past life" as a Confederate Army Officer -- Maj. Gen William Dorsey Pender -- elsewhere. There is also ANOTHER possible past life that I feel (due to a lot of circumstantial evidence from putting two and two together with many of the visions I've had over the years as well as a little "karmic resonance") is also likely to be true.

I know that the odds of this are small but, nonetheless, I think this is also "one of my own" . . . my friend, Allie Cheslick, has confirmed her belief that this may be the truth and I have a lot of faith in her opinions regarding "past lives".

Her name was Dagny Juel. She was a model and pianist and muse to some of the most famous artists of the late 19th Century -- including Edvard Munch and playwright August Strindberg. Anyway, some photo collages of both Dagny and William Dorsey Pender.

I think the study of past lives is more than megalomania; I think an understanding of it -- does it exist and, if so, how? -- is vitally important to our sense of spirituality. Anyway . . . a wandering sexual wild child -- someone, perhaps, to balance out my military karma :)







No comments: