Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Merry Month of May

Those of us who have publicly been crying in the wilderness the past few years saying "housing prices will fall, unemployment will sky rocket, the wars will drag on forever with no obvious gains and weather will be both UNUSUAL and DANGEROUS" -- like me, for example -- could justifiably go "well, I told you so" but here, I think, is the true lesson.

There is a spiritual interconnectedness to all people and to all living things. There is a God and an essence of God in everything. If we choose to live in balance with that "spiritual harmony" then all is (for the most part) pretty good. Veer too far from that balance, then poof . . . life can get a little "complex".

THIS MONTH is when (I believe) Mother Nature "acts out". I expect there to be rainfall and floods on an unprecedented scale. And soon, say 4 months down the road, or so, I expect the next wave of "confusion" regarding the solvency and liquidity of some of our major banks.

Currency problems -- a very sharp de-valuation of the dollar is one possibility -- could also become a major problem in the late Summer or Fall, more likely (I think) late September or October.

2010 is what people fear in 2012.

2012 is like Y2K, I believe -- a lot of hype. I think 2012 will be fairly calm. In my opinion, it is the years leading up to 2012 and then the years immediately following -- especially between 2015-2020, I bet, when things change most dramatically.

In fact, I think things will look fairly rosy (relatively speaking) starting in 2011. I actually kind of like what I see in the second half of 2011. I think that is the year we start to turn the corner a bit and find a more balanced world.

And there are likely to be incredible technological advances in the latter part of this decade -- especially in both health care and space travel. But this year? Weeeeeellllllll . . .

Change can be good or it can be scary. It is up to us to find the silver lining in any black clouds that may appear on the scene.

But get ready . . . NOW is when the world VISIBLY begins changing. THIS MONTH.

No comments: