Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Prophet -- and Loss

Being Psychic and doing radio shows and making movies and hangin' with Hollywood celebs, dating TV actresses and singers, etc etc etc -- well THAT sounds good, right?

But here is the other side of that coin . . .

When I was 22, my father had a massive coronary and died, literally, right in front of me

I "started seeing things" and I was stupid enough to mention it to my good ole boy father-in-law who decided the psycho Yankee needed to vamoose and his beauty queen Southern Belle daughter needed to come home,

or else forfeit her inheritance and so she did

and I tried to get back with her but it was a little "complicated" since her Daddy let it be known that if I ever stepped foot on his property, a big mansion in the Historic Register of Homes, on top of a big ole hill . . . that he would kill me

and EVERYONE knew that he wasn't joking so . . . one more in the debit column

then I had a girl friend, a year later, a beautiful funny sexual little thing, who got leukemia when she was 22 and died 5 years later . . . also not such a rockn good time

and then (and there is a lot in between, too, but these are the "highlights") -- my baby Lehna was stillborn and I saw her delivered, dead -- a big beautiful baby and later I figured out that my employer -- a hospital chain -- made a mistake that likely killed her and then tried to hide it.

I then threw away my career 'cause I was sad, first, and crazy, second -- I was a 200 - 300 K a year Management Consultant -- and well, perhaps you see my point

everything in life -- it comes with a price . . .

No comments: