Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Predictions

My good friend, the brilliant numerologist (and clairvoyant, too -- 'cause whether she admits it or not, I am here to tell you that she is DEFINITELY a clairvoyant !!) Alison Baughman talked quite a bit at the beginning of the year about EARTHQUAKES in 2010. She kept saying that there were going to be A LOT of them and, I think it is safe to say that she was correct.

I know the Twins, Terry and Linda Jamison, also were very vocal about earthquakes in 2010. I am sure there are probably others, too, but I know Alison and the Twins, so I hear it straight from them. I'm a witness to how accurate they are.

Dominique Alexandar, my closest friend for the past 18 years (since the days when we were both TV infomercial psychics back in the $3.99 a minute heyday), and I have talked repeatedly over the past 2 years about earthquakes. So, too, our dear friend Allie Cheslick.

When Alison talked about earthquakes there was a place ON THE MAP . . . because that is how I SEE things (the place on the map or the human body LIGHTS UP) . . . that just GLOWED bright RED to me.

That big red spot was the coast of Chile. I felt the really dangerous spot for earthquakes was Chile -- and yesterday a devastating 8.8 magnitude quake hit there (this is approximately 60 TIMES the level of intensity of the recent quake in Haiti !!).

I started doing a radio spot as a guest psychic on "The Strange Dave Show". The past 2 weeks I have been doing 5 min segments where I make predictions. On Feb 16, (my first taped segment), I talked about political scandals being something on the horizon and, a week later, we already have the uproar about NY Gov Paterson and a potential ethics violation against Congressman Charlie Rangel -- but there are still, imo, more big names yet to come.

Tuesday, I said that I saw "a boat crash in to a bridge". Well within 72 hours a tugboat in Louisiana did, in fact, crash into a bridge and an ocean liner crashed in to the pier -- I'll take that as a hit and not just a random oh anyone could have guessed that "thang".

The reason I am bringing this up is that there are a lot of us -- at the higher end of the psychic food chain (and it may be bad taste to just go ahead and so boldly include myself in this group but I am gonna quote ol Diz "It ain't bragging if you can do it") -- who are now locked in and I expect this to continue . . . not just for me but for a lot of us: Alison, Allie, Dominique and The Twins, as well as many many others.

The world is shifting. The "veils" are parting. This is a magical / magickal time . . . we are in a spiritual crisis. This is GOD saying . . . to all of us . . . "WAKE UP".

God is telling us to wake up . . . that is, truly, what I believe.

No comments: