Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Canaries in The Cosmic Coal Mine

**This is a re-post of a re-post (October 11th, 2009 --I originally posted this back on April 25th, 2009).

I was talking to a friend this morning and we were talking about "Ascension" and physical manifestations of that energy and I was telling her about my experience in April. 424. I thought that date was significant, so significant that I made up a banner (as I often do !!) with that date. I am planning this month to go to(wards) California but rather than go straight there -- well that would just be toooo normal, I am taking an alternate route, much like when you want to fly from Ohio to LA and instead of stopping someplace "normal" along the way -- maybe St. Louis or Phoenix, instead the plane goes backwards to Philadelphia or Nova Scotia and then turns back around and heads West, again.

Anyway, I am doing one of THOSE routes but I noticed that the date I leave is going to be very close to six months AFTER this experience. Lots of times things happen in my life exactly six months or a year, to the day, after something that, in retrospect, you can see is VERY connected . . . anyway, my "experience" the night of 424 -- a down payment, perhaps, to what happens 10/25 ??**

Well well well . . . TGIFS Thank God it is Fucking Saturday because yesterday was the Friday Night Lala Land Crazy Town Express . . . at least that is the way it felt. All night and throughout much of the early morning today I felt this "vibe" . . . this "thing" that was . . . more than just a little "unusual".

At first I noticed that I was a little irritable . . . primarily because my trip to Columbus didn't happen and I was stuck at home with zero to do. I went to the gym--a little distracted, but not bad--and got home around 8 pm. I noticed HARD CORE chemtrails over the apartment . . . you say contrail I say chemtrail--thicker and more intense than I had ever seen before.

The night before (Thursday) I had gone through a bit of an existential "naming dilemma" . . . . to be or not to be . . . The Rock n Roll Psychic? Sometimes I get sort of tired of things and since I don't have hair anymore to cut and/or color I find that I need to do something else I guess to stir the pot so I thought "should I be more SERIOUS and drop this little title . . . in favor of something more respectable, like Andy the Wonder Dog or Madame Andre (come to think of it, I have used--as a joke--Madame Andre for a long time) . . . maybe the Seer from Over Here" . . . well, you know, I was bored and fuckin' with myself--a bad, but constant, it seems, habit.

All of this passes with nary a hitch; I recognize my spiritual brotherhood with the name and settle in for a little myspace/facebook action before napper's time . . . soon--and I mean REAL SOON--after I got back from the gym I noticed a kind of "buzz" in the air, things just "felt funky" . . . I am very plugged in to subtle energy shifts and I noted this was "odd" but didn't thank so much about it . . .

until I noticed that my head was starting to "expand" . . . as an exercise for astral projection many times people will "push" energy out of the body and sometimes will feel as if their head is getting "big", filled with something, like air but not exactly. I was starting to feel this and thought "wow, what's up?"

So being the astrologer I am, I looked at the ephemeris (a book showing where all the planets are on a specific day) and noted I had a VERY intense grouping of transiting planets all kicking in right then: a Triple conjunction of Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron . . . EXACTLY on my MC; Pluto . . . EXACT conjunction of my North Node; Mars-Venus EXACT conjunction in Aries . . . EXACTLY square my natal Venus (what I assumed the most likely candidate making me cranky); New Moon coming up in an hour or so in Taurus square my Chiron and opposite my Vertex. In other words, a perfect storm astrologically.

Really it was no wonder I was feeling looney, especially about my career . . . plus my resident astrologer . . . badass Southern Wild Child Rocker T. Watts . . . had already warned me . . . Mars (as well as Venus) is square Pluto this weekend which is funky anyway but in my chart it is doubly, maybe triply, funky . . .

So I said, on facebook, "consider me pretty much like a fall down drunk this weekend and don't hold me to anything I say hahahahahahahahahaha . . . Wild Turkey and Mars-Pluto . . . stay off the SPIRITS hahahahahahahaha and don't answer the phone."

But it just kept getting goofier and goofier; it was like when you get high and look at your hands a lot . . . I was somehow watching myself while simultaneously responding to all this CRAZEE energy--and writing it all down, pretty much play by play on facebook. I was tripping with the "astrological" Brady's . . . ho lee fuck . . . hide the light bulbs . . . and, even for me, it WAS weird!!!!

At 11:50 pm I wrote this: "Normally I am about as Zen as Zen can be but I truly do "feel" some kind of very strange "electrical" vibe . . . I don't THINK I'm crazy . . . very unusual vibe tonight VERY unusual . . . wow wow wow!!"

I didn't really know what the fuck was going on hahahahahahaha but I kept going from pissed to bliss baby to pissed to like straight jacket insane to who knows what . . . all in like 4 minutes. And then all over again.

But the thing that was the most "intense" was that I started having something very much akin to spontaneous O.B.E.'s (out of body experiences) . . . I could "feel" energy and everything was "magnetic", too . . . I also felt it in my teeth, like if you drink something metallic tasting, and my arms were "tingly" . . . shit was also just more "Colorful", like Fantasia on acid kind of intense . . . the colors were vibrating and had a low level glow, like a slow hum to them.

And, later, my dreams -- weird, whacked, also super intense and super fucking emotional, too . . . but weird emotions, hard really to describe. The dreams were also in like 3-D (and no, honestly, I was not taking anything hahahahahahaha) and so that only added to the overall whacked flavor of the day.

While all this was going on I was documenting the ins and outs of my cosmic journey online, sort of a Hunter S. Thompson on the way to Vegas kind of gig, thinking "dude, people are REALLY going to think you are STRANGE" . . . which, I guess, they probably did.

But this morning I noticed my friend Patty had posted this: "Having some very stange vibes this evening...and earlier today...Cant explain it, and not sure I understand it or even like it...Something like energy pressuring my head and Body...currents of unlevelness, yet filled with strength....dont get it....who know? ANYBODY?"

I thought to myself "THANK GOD . . . someone else had the same thing!!" Maybe I am only slightly neurotic and not having a full-blown psychotic breakdown!!

Today I posted this: "strange strange strange . . . I think (based on my profession) that once the dust settles this will turn out to be a good thing . . . I was clairvoyant before but . . . now . . . whoa!! . . . something happened yesterday . . . don't know what hahahahahahahaha . . . I have had unusual peak divine experiences that CHANGED ME but this . . . thing . . . was different . . . wow

it was like my head "got big" and I had "the swim head thang" like you're drunk and I just felt this PULSING PULSING thing . . . like big speakers with the bass pumped up . . .

I was flat out clairvoyant before, I think, but for seem reason it seems like it has kicked in even more . . . don't know if this is like a short-term blip or the way it's gonna be . . . from now on . . . I can only smile and shake my head . . . WTF!!

something very interesting happened last night and I do (at least in the short-term, we'll see how long it lasts) feel different and my psychic vision is revved up . . . and it is usually pretty revved up anyway . "

Crazeeeee . . . the weirdest most alien abductee where the Hell am I mommmmmeeeeeeee experience I think I have ever had. Today, now, finally, I am feeling more back to "normal" but . . . THAT was intense.

And today, I feel somehow more alive more plugged in than ever before. Did something "happen" or was it bad tacos . . . don't know, exactly, but I do know this . . .

There is a God and from time to time God peeks in to say hello. I think last night he/she was checking in, playing with the wind, making his/her presence known.

There were earthquakes all over the world last night, including one, for God's sake, here in Ohio! Lots of people, not just Patty and me, reported "strange" feelings from last night. "Something" happened. I think this happened because we are "shifting" . . . little by little we're waking up to a higher vibration, a vibration more fitting, more attuned to God, to divine consciousness.

Last night was like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride . . . but I think the ride from here on out is likely to be even wilder.

No comments: