Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Flood(s)

I think a lot of people are starting to recognize that the Earth is in a bit of an upheaval, with earthquakes almost every other day and other assorted ecological nightmares creeping out from the boogie man's closet every month. Record cold and snowfall -- this after a time when people thought "global warming" just meant milder winters and less chance of the Titanic accidentally hitting another iceberg.

After all, we are a conceited "God is on our Side" group and have lost the respect for our Mother Earth that she deserves. What could happen that FEMA and a telethon couldn't fix?

Actually, quite a lot.

I have been saying FOR YEARS that 2012 wasn't going to be the scary Armageddon, reach for the Bible year, that Hollywood looks to . . . the big year, to me, has always been 2010.

I have been pretty vocal in my prediction of record setting, like nothing anyone's ever seen floods happening this Spring and poof -- my prediction has started to come true. Rhode Island and the rest of New England . . . record floods; floods and deadly mud slides in Rio, intense flooding and widespread outbreaks of cholera in Zambia.

Iowa, England, Peru -- the list of places impacted by floods is growing weekly. And I believe that trend is going to continue. But here's the deal -- the floods bring more than just deep water. They displace critters and parasites that most people don't care to find crawling on their basement floors.

Sewage systems that are dysfunctional, waste of various flavors let loose -- airborne diseases and problems with the existing water supplies . . . not to mention the destruction of personal property and loss of life -- all these things (and more) are likely to happen this Spring.

Floods and earthquakes ARE the big news of 2010 . . . what this year is likely to remembered for most. This is a dangerous time -- a time of physical and spiritual cleansing.

I have walked away from my career as a psychic because I want to be able to say what I want to say without it getting muddied up by thoughts that I am sensationalizing my predictions to get attention in order to get clients.

I have waited for 30 years to give my "vision" . . . I have done these "things" in my life and in my career in order, hopefully, to have a platform to say what I need to say when the time is right.

2010 is the year. It is time to wake up . . .

No comments: