Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gulf Oil Doomsday

I have said, repeatedly, for the past 3 years that it was 2010, starting, literally, May 1st, when things began to "change" -- the months between May and October of 2010 was the time I predicted as being when events people associate with 2012 would happen. The Gulf spill started a week before May 1 and that was also t...he date of the massive flooding in Nashville.

You can go back to all of my "prediction shows" and guest spots over the past 2-3 years and confirm my prediction with those dates: May to October, 2010 . . .

THIS is not a good thing -- and I believe there is a strong chance that the oil will, in fact, not only continue pumping for months, maybe all year long, but it may also circle around the southern coast of Florida and travel along with the current all the way across the Atlantic to Scandinavia -- and back.

This is not going to be easily fixed and the costs associated with clean-up and rebuilding, in a time with all the economic reversals on a mass scale that are already taking place, are just going to add to our existing problems. Dramatically.

And -- one more thing . . . I said that massive floods would continue from late March until around June 15th. I have published these predictions repeatedly all year long.

The place I've been talking about privately the past 10 days or so as a prime target for flooding was Arkansas. I just saw that several people have died in Arkansas in the past couple of days due to flash floods.

Anyway . . . fwiw, another video about the crisis in the Gulf.

No comments: