Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Earthquake Sensitive

Originally Posted: June 18

Well, I am having an "interesting" phenomena now. Last night, right after I got back to Northern CA, about 1 am, I felt the earth "rolling", as if we were having a minor earthquake. This lasted, I believe, about 10-12 seconds.

I checked the internet -- nothing. I kept waiting for an update, looking back every few minutes for the next hour. I woke up this morning and, first thing, checked again -- nothing, but there WAS an earthquake in Japan.

A few days ago, I felt the same thing in LA -- nothing, but, while this was going on, give or take an hour or two, there was a big earthquake in Indonesia. Strange -- yet the actual everybody felt it earthquake in LA, a 5.9 a couple of days ago, I didn't even notice.

"Predicting" earthquakes? Sure, it is what I do. But "feeling" them, actually feeling the room shake and the ground roll? THIS is different. The irony to this is that each time (and it started a few months back with an actual 4.4 earthquake about a mile from where I lived in LA) this happens it feels like being rocked to sleep, kind of like being a little kid.

The earth motions are very comforting. I can't really explain it.

I don't mean to sound fatalistic, or excessively morbid, but it is sort of like being told not to worry; Mother Earth will gently rock me to sleep . . .

When I was a child I had my tonsils taken out when I was two years old. I had what might be considered an N.D.E. experience where I was left to go run through the halls of the hospital. Three girls, a really beautiful girl, maybe about 8 years old and two twin girls about my age, played with me and talked to me. For the longest time, I accepted this as totally normal -- and maybe it really DID happen. I honestly don't know.

There is an irony, I think, in that the person I feel most like me in terms of what I do, and how I do it, is actually not one, but two -- The Psychic Twins, Terry and Linda Jamison. I had never made that connection until just now . . . strange strange strange.

But as I have gotten older it seems less and less likely to have happened that way, that a little kid on the way to the operating room should just be left to run wild through the halls of a hospital . . . there was a very surreal kind of vibe to that experience at the time and, remember, I was two years old (just barely two) and so memories from that part of my life are few and very far between.

I had very strange, very vivid almost 3-D in your face dreams when I was 3 and 4 years old. I guess NOW that won't seem so unusual, based on what I do "for a living" but these "earthquake" experiences are, for whatever reason, bringing me back to those dreams I had as a little boy.

Anyway, I find this all so VERY fascinating and, honestly, I am kind of baffled by it.

On the way north yesterday on I-5, my right ear starting "hurting" -- out of nowhere. Now, every time I touch it, it hurts. I wouldn't think much of this, except in the "wow, that, too, is odd" after reading this article I found on the web. So . . . who knows, I don't understand it, but . . .

What can you say? I fascinate myself hahahahahahaha !!

No comments: