Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Floods, No Bank Failures, No Troop Escalations -- Happy Predictions from the Happy Psychic

Originally Posted on May 31 on Facebook:

The good news is I predicted the "Floods of the Century" to hit in the Spring. It will be Summer in 3 weeks . . . the banks ?? , well -- let's talk about something else :)

So . . . predictions about things that REALLY MATTER:

First off, the million (actually quite a few million) dollar question -- Lebron James?

Oh mighty Andini, Ohio boy that you are, please say King James will stay true to his school and play for the Cavaliers.

If Lebron was primarily a basketball player (which I know you all think he is) then perhaps yes. But, to me, Lebron is primarily an entertainer and business man who just happens to ALSO be a badass on the court . . . so that potent combo screams NY Knick.

I predict King James will go to where the advertisers and TV cameras can more easily follow him, so I believe he will play for the Knicks -- and I believe the Knicks will try to surround him with actual players -- so expect the Knicks soon to be amongst the basketball elite.

Number Two -- Women's Fashion. First off, let me say that, in the spirit of scarcity and conservation of resources, I feel one of the primary places to cut back is in fashion. Why waste so much fabric on one outfit -- shorter tighter skirts and plunging necklines show a commitment to sustainable resources. I think the time has come to begin "fabric rationing".

And, brilliant as this idea obviously is, I am not fully convinced that it will be readily or properly implemented. Such a tragedy. Still I think my vision of shorter skirts IS, in fact, the wave of the future.

And when you think "short skirts" what era comes to mind? Well, the Sixties, of course !!

Revolution is in the air and people want a little color in their life so I think soon there will be a Sixties Mod clothing revival -- bright colors, micro minis, pale blue granny glasses. Twiggy and Janis Joplin reborn :)

And, three -- the playoffs in Hockey and Basketball. I see the Chicago Blackhawks winning The Stanley Cup and, in a tight seven game series (in order to maximize ad revenue), the NBA Champs will be . . . The Boston Celtics.

So keep your fingers crossed -- even though I am rooting for the Lakers . . . especially about fabric rationing. Write your Congressional Representative and let them know how you feel !! Third World Cultures NEED our cotton !!

No comments: