Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Reincarnation of . . .

Sometimes, in VERY rare cases, I will see a "trail of past lives", sort of like a trick with multiple images in a mirror, trailing behind an individual. It is truly rare, but if I see it, it is ONLY because this person has some element of genius (or, conversely, ignobility) that has accumulated over many, many lifetimes.

I had never heard of this young woman until about an hour ago but when I looked at her, I saw this "karmic trail" but -- even more than that, I saw a specific lifetime "pop up" to me. This has happened to me perhaps 20-25 times, if that, but it happened when I saw this young woman.

You are in for the rarest of karmic rarities . . . something I have, literally, never seen. This woman is, if my take on her is correct -- and I feel very strongly as if it is -- playing a piece that she wrote well over 100 years ago. This young Asian pianist is . . . in my opinion (because I see his face plain as day)

quite literally, the reincarnation of Franz Liszt !!

No comments: