Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Occupy 2012

I "predicted" the Occupy Wall Street movement about 6 weeks before it started -- which at the time no one believed -- and about a week before the lights went out, I said goodnight, Irene, it is about to go underground -- which, as usual, few believed, either

although now, thankfully, there are lots and lots of people who would believe pretty much anything I said . . . but those are only the people who have "followed me" over the years . . . anyway -- here is my prediction for the "next wave"

soon there will be a MASS movement, led by artists, that will change the world. A revolution of consciousness . . . about to begin, with no downtown campgrounds, no centralized location, but a strong pervasive movement nonetheless. It will CHANGE the world :)

2 comments:

Yuri Romanov said...

Dude, this is spine-chilling. You mean you actually saw it coming and no one believed it? It could have been prevented. Anyway, I'm interested to see the original links and URLs where you posted your predictions a few weeks back. It could provide proof that free psychic readings online truly work. Somehow it can lessen the skepticism among people.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like the way your psychic prediction about Occupy Wall Street come true, this is a fascinating episode of future seeing. I have been getting somepsychic readingsmyself online, and they have been good ones like yours.