Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Magnetism

(Originally Posted November 26, 2011)

I am watching the movie "Thrive" on youtube -- truly a brilliant movie -- and I am about 30 minutes in to it (in fact 35:30 to be precise) and I am watching this "motor" they're talking about and it seemed "familiar" to me and then I realized -- it looked almost exactly like something I had seen in my head . . . in fact, 3 weeks ago (and I had to scroll A LOT to find it) I made this post on FaceBook --

Here is a prediction: In the "future" vehicles -- because I am not convinced they will be cars, exactly -- will run on some type of spinning magnetic motor. They use magnets in something that kind of looks like a cross between a thick gyroscope and the face mask on a football helmet . . . anyway, just like skinny TV's that hang on the wall and look like mirrors and cameras that you plug in to the computer to manipulate the image (two visions from 15-20 years ago) . . .

this is what I "see" (November 2 at 2:25 pm)

*********

think magnets and music and you will find the answer :)

people think of energy in terms of explosiveness -- bombs, internal combustion engines . . . but it is really a combination of harmonic resonance and magnetic attraction. Music is a short hand tool to figure out the patterning

No comments: