Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tune out and Tune in

A lot has been happening in my world, of late -- both internally AND externally. I am getting "serious" again, too, about my "training" regime as a psychic -- even though I have stopped actively seeking clients (odd, perhaps -- but true). One of the foundation pieces to my work has always been done through a hybrid of yoga and guided visualizations but these meditations are, basically, "channeled" . . . my old joke that "the street value of what I can do in my head I couldn't afford" is absolutely true :)

I studied privately with noted channeler Sanaya Roman back when I was a young sprout and I can, literally, turn it on and off any time I want. 2011 is a time when the satellite beams are kickn . . . it is a time, I believe, when those of us of a somewhat mystical bent can tap in to energy/information in a clearer, more unobstructed way. It is like listening to the radio on a clear night -- the air is crisp, the "energy" more pure, more easily accessible.

It is truly a magical / magickal time . . . a time to get quiet and turn the channel ON :)

No comments: