Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 -- A Look Forward

This year is THE year for many of us to walk fully upright in to a new golden light of forgiveness and awareness and love. It really is a golden time. You may be asking yourself, though: How do I, personally, do that?

Unfortunately, the past few years have been marked, primarily, by greed, darkness, deceit. It was a time when the wool was purposely pulled over the proverbial widow's eye, when so much was back room smoke and mirrors -- a time of dense throbbing energy.

That energy, though, is shifting. Slowly, perhaps -- but the shift has already begun.

There is a lightness in the ether; the air is "charged". I feel it. Literally . . . I feel it.

Many of you are struggling, perhaps, feeling your poverty, unworthiness . . . lack of love or self-respect. I understand that.

But . . . by aligning yourself with this higher vibration many of you will soon leap-frog into higher states of consciousness in ways you've never done, at a speed that may astound you. It is a sign of the times. Truly, it is.

Each week, suggest to yourself that you are getting stronger, that your connection to a higher source is increasing. See it happening. Do an act of kindness, "old school" pay it forward thinking.

The shift is happening at a personal level and those independent personal "upgrades" are causing a new vibration, a new "hum" to circulate . . . the winds are blowing, softly, with a smooth golden kiss.

I gave up all I had, walked totally naked in the darkness, passed up every safety net -- burned every bridge I could. I did this so I would gain insight in to the "other side", the lower vibrations -- primarily so that I would better recognize the time when the tides began to turn.

That time -- is happening now. 2011 is the magical year, not 2012. Embrace love right now and your world will CHANGE. That is my message for 2011 . . .

No comments: