Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm not a Medium but I am Extra Large

(Originally Posted June 7, 2011)

Every time I do call in shows and someone wants to talk to their grand-mother or their late Uncle Waldo, especially if there is a "real medium" on the show with me (like Allie Cheslick, Pam Nine, Barbara Mackey or a host of others), then I politely walk over to the punch bowl and sit that dance out.

It's not that I can't see old Aunt Petunia, it is just that, for many reasons, I choose not to read from that vantage point. What Allie does is fantastic. I love watching her do her "thang" . . . but, for me, I refuse to go there.

One of my "specialties", if you will, is "past lives" . . . I see a trail of incarnations like the train on a wedding gown, dragging along behind whomever I might choose to read. I can slip in and out at various points along that "karmic continuum" and, for me, it is very real.

Death is also a real thing; for me, perhaps a little "too real" based on the multiple strange and early deaths that have followed me, like a B Movie tape loop, most of my life. It is because of that continual brush with death -- and my own rather unique ways of tapping into a "higher" (or lower) consciousness -- that I have refrained from working as a medium . . . 'cause, trust me, I can do it.

Over the years, I have (whether through repeated traumas to the psyche or some divine gift -- who knows) discovered that I can slip in and out of the space/time "trap" and frolic in other dimensions, other worlds. My work as a remote viewer "confirms", I think, that I am not "totally" delusional . . . (because if I wasn't so accurate at what I "do", then I would be forced to accept the conclusion that I had, indeed, gone "round the bend") . . .

To paraphrase Dali, "the only difference between a madman and me is that I'm not mad" . . .

and so, trust and cynicism . . . they do their own little song and dance together.

I choose to live my life in a fish bowl, a magician who dares the universe to hide the rabbit, and pulls it out of the hat anyway. I am a gambler -- and I have lost, big time, more than once.

But Death, with a capital "D" . . . I know it, taste it, roll on the floor with it. I can go there and actually DO go there, quite a bit. I have chosen (for whatever reason) to live with Death as my little help mate, to use my VIP status in the Palace of Death to sneak behind the cosmic curtain and look up Destiny's Dress.

You can't handle my truth -- but I water it down enough to tell you. Aunt Petunia is a hologram, a scrapbook we can tap in to, but she's already gone, off to other bodies, other worlds. It is because of my belief in the higher realms of the soul, the multiplicity of existence(s), that I choose "not" to be a medium.

Because, for me, the world, my vision of the world, is simply too big.

No comments: