Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Conspiracies, Enron, 9/11: What the ?

I, LITERALLY, wrote the Disaster Recovery Plan for Enron. When Enron went to an outsourcing arrangement with CSC (May, 1999), I was part of the executive transition team and as part of my job I analyzed all of their billing, metering, customer service, accounting, etc departments and I knew (back when Jeff Skilling was always being called a genius and Enron was the most innovative company in the world--remember those days, well I was there) and also told my boss--(the 2nd in command of CSC Energy Services)--that Enron was going to have PROBLEMS soon.

I didn't know they would have the problems they had or the degree of shit they would face but I knew it was a house of cards then (in 1999). Also, I came to California working for another company (early 2001) and was here during those rolling blackouts and I knew in my heart with 100% certainty it was because of "spot deals" by Enron and the way they transported energy.

It doesn't strain the laws of probability or credulity to say that energy companies had a large hand in determining policy early in the Bush-Cheney presidency or that the dauphin King George II was the front person for the imperial regent, Sir Dick and his highness Lord Rumstud. Iraq is likely a result of a land-grab oil grab plan and Walt Disney could have ruled Iraq and they would have invaded any way because Mickey and Donald probably would have WMD's in their over-sized shoes.

Is 9-11 an inside job? Certainly, again, based on the evidence, not that far-fetched an idea. How many billion dollar fighter jets do we have in the US? If we flew a baby Cessna off-course towards Manhattan or downtown DC do you think we could just float along untouched? Or how is it possible that these mammothly TALL buildings just collapsed, imploded, without falling on all the other mammothly tall buildings in that part of New York. I have been there and worked there and let me tell you there is not a lot of room for a skyscraper to "fall over" without hitting SOMETHING unless it was "pulled" and went straight down--which means explosives would probably need to be located at strategic points throughout the building--more than just two planes. Plus there was a building that wasn't even hit that went "poof" and fell down in seconds besides the Twin Towers.

There are tons of things on the web showing the scientific reasons why the Twin Towers could not have just fallen over as they did UNLESS they were scheduled for demolition. Check out myspace for TONS of links to some stuff that will fry your mind and make you want to take to the streets.

Getting back to Enron, I believe it is very possible, if not highly likely, that there was some influence by Enron to artificially suggest shortages in hopes of inflating their fees in the blackouts of 2001. I don't know that but that was certainly what I believed at the time.

The only possible links between 9/11 and Enron would stem from a bias in thinking within certain business leaders whose ultimate purpose MAY have been to create a political climate in which plans to invade Iraq (as an adjunct to basic strategic business initiatives) would be "acceptable" to the public at large.

I am not saying ENRON is behind 9/11 or anything like that. NOT AT ALL.

But, the business cabal--what is often called the New World Order--driving policy (because policy is certainly driven by business; sometimes I think we as common people are not even allowed on the bus) TOWARDS an artificial manufacturing of a political climate in which the invasion of Iraq could be seen as just and necessary is very possible, if not downright probable.

It is, again my opinion, a very strong likelihood that ALL policy in the US is now ultimately corporate policy at some level.

If this were true (and of course we don't know if it is or not but--in my opinion--it is certainly not out of hand impossible) then it is possible that 9/11 could have been either 1) planned or 2) simply recognized as convenient and acted upon with lightening speed for doctrinal guidelines already developed.

The manner in which these buildings fell over is, to me, VERY suspicious.

I think we have to really consider the possibility that business leaders, specifically those with high level ties to the energy business, acting in such a way as to promote self-interests that would fly in the face of what most Americans would consider fair play is pretty likely and it is not a big leap (again my opinion) to think that Iraq and 9/11 were orchestrated in some way OTHER than what we have been lead to believe.

The truth WILL set you free.

No comments: