Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Predictions

Over the past 4 years (since I "came out" again as a psychic) I have felt that I couldn't (in good conscience) NOT talk about what I saw on the horizon with the United States economy. Part of my vision was purely analytical, but most of it was a clairoyant recognition that many factors were coming together that suggested BIG -- and also very negative -- changes were on the way that, to most, were "impossible" to imagine.

As psychics, we very often do, in fact, talk about "impossible" things that later prove to be quite possible. So, my "warnings" -- because I looked at them as just that -- were done from this context. IF these things DO happen, then it will not only play havoc with people's financial lives, on a more subtle (but also more damaging long-term) level it will "fuck with their heads".

As "lightworkers", it is our responsibility (I think) to be conscious of the state of mind of those around us. I won't answer your question "yes or no" with just a yes or no -- I want to look at what's behind the question. Probably most people think it is because I like to listen to myself talk hahahaha, but the real reason is that I want to get down to the root cause, so clients will have a better perspective on the cycle . . . if this happened now, why -- and, more importantly, what can I do to change this going forward?

So, I knew that if what I saw actually did come to pass then the collective "angst-o-meter" would be pretty high. I wanted people to be aware that this was coming, especially other psychics so they could deal with it themselves in order to better help those around them later on, who would surely be struggling and frightened. Hopefully, some listened and were able to make the adjustments necessary in order to stay in a positive frame of mind, no matter what was happenng around them short-term.

I feel as if the general energetic trend is now turning a corner. I have talked about this for the past year as something that I felt WOULD happen but now I feel that it IS going to be happening very soon. Hallelujah.

I talked, A LOT, about "2012 Consciousness" kicking in between May and October of 2010. I felt that this period would be the cleansing period -- not 2012, which I see as actually sort of a positive time. I am going to be in the minority then, too, saying happy days are coming when everyone will be storing cans and building bunkers in the back yard. I know it -- and so do most of you.

But the darkness is passing. It is a time of renewal. I feel that I am in a very positive space now, too -- I talked about these problems when nobody wanted to hear about them, and gave very concrete steps for dealing with them, as well, which, again, few could comprehend -- so, as a result, I have accrued a lot of "street cred" as BOTH seer and advocate for change.

Talking about all this "stuff" made my life more difficult at the time but it gives me an added power boost going forward. Since I talked about all this when few would, or could, if I now begin saying what people WANT to hear -- with the track record I have -- then I think it fair to say that my life is likely to improve quite dramatically, too.

Bottom line: I think better days are ahead :)

No comments: