Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Manifestation 101

Magick keeps happenin' -- on Thursday, I said "I want someone to leave something. I want to find something good, literally, just laying on the ground". In my mind, I pictured this.

This is after my last "experiment" -- where I visualized a girl "picking me up" -- which, literally, happened about 90 minutes later. She actually followed me out of the store (again, no lie) and asked me to give her a ride to her car -- which was only 2 blocks away.

This think and it's so stuff . . . well, actually, it kinda rocks.

Also, did I mention I've been in 8 movies in the past month ?? Anyway, back to my story . . .

The very next day, no lie !!, SITTING ON TOP OF THE DUMPSTER, 2 big boxes of clothes -- good, expensive, relatively new clothes -- that fit, probably worth about $2000 . . . And I have a fairly "unique" body, small waist, big shoulders, long arms . . .

so the odds of a box of clothes just being "my size" -- on top of the fact that someone would throw all this in the dumpster (36 hours after I visualized finding a "treasure" just laying on the ground) -- probably not good.

Shirts by 7 Diamonds, Pronto - Uomo, and Joseph & Feiss. Three pairs of dress pants (perfect fit) and a pair of $300 True Religion Jeans (31 inch waist and they fit !!), a brand new suit jacket 40L with the tags still on it (in a bag), other shirts and jackets, a pair of swim trunks, about a dozen t-shirts and 6 ties, too !!

I am now a rich, HIP gay boy so I blend as an actor here in LA -- Ms. Kross says it's so (even better, I am going to SF in 2 days hahahahaha !!) --

AND he also left a Director's Chair, too. Which I carted off, as well. Movie Magick. Ask and . . .

No comments: