Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Time is NOW

I have business skills out the wazoo, I am intuitive as all get out, charismatic plus, healthy, friendly, play well with others -- plus I make a totally badass cow channeler . . . all perfect skills for the next wave of social consciousness. I keep "seeing" this transformation "thang" happening, this "shift" -- and I feel as if I can help others make this "shift", too. The world is gonna change -- A LOT.

We weren't meant to be slaves nor were we meant to live in such disharmony with Mother Earth. Collectively, we can all make the changes we need to return to a spiritual balance -- and be OK. It can only be done through love and partnership with one another.

It is the only way -- by embracing the good of the tribe. I see this shift happening. I said
"bad things" were gonna happen that no one believed possible -- and they happened just as I said they would.

Now I see "GOOD THINGS" and what I see is probably, to most people, just as unlikely. I "see" this battle of light and dark going on . . . BUT -- by connecting to our spiritual core we will all be OK. Honest. The time for transformation, truly, IS . . . NOW

No comments: